Sunday, September 27, 2009

One Quick Note...

Hey all, I'm still recovering from that incredible win by the Hawkeyes last night.
But I just have one quick note.

I'll be back with the next installment of 10 Big Things and Tweets around the Big Ten tomorrow, but I did want to point out one quick thing...

Check out my pick'em record right now, over on the left side in the Big Ten Standings section.
I'm currently 31-7. Just below that is the pick'em record for ESPN Big Ten blogger Adam Rittenberg.

Just wanted to point out that I have a four game lead at picking games on a guy that works for ESPN, just saying...

That's all for now because its time for some booklearning, time to stop slacking off at the library and time to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football in the Heartland Visitor Count

Powered By Blogger