Wednesday, September 23, 2009

BTOC: Big Team on Campus

We're heading for Week 4 of Big Ten play, and that means it time to toss around some rankings. Now I don't use any high tech mathematical formulas or computers to figure out the top teams in the Big Ten. Just my brain, and my mind...and I'm using my head too. So here we go, lets size up the Big Ten rankings thru three weeks of play. Who's the BIG TEAM ON CAMPUS?

1. Penn State Nittany Lions (3-0)

2. Ohio State Buckeyes (2-1)

3. Iowa Hawkeyes (3-0)

4. Michigan Wolverines (3-0)

5. Wisconsin Badgers (3-0)

6. Michigan State Spartans (1-2): I think they are much better team than how they've been playing

7. Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1)

8. Northwestern Wildcats (2-1)

9. Illinois Illini (1-1)

10. Indiana Hoosiers (3-0): Lets see how they do in Big Ten play

11. Purdue Boilermakers (1-2)

Agree? Disagree? Discuss....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Football in the Heartland Visitor Count

Powered By Blogger